+1 y

Do you think it's true that girls like douchebags because they're good-looking guys?

Pardon me for the "sweeping statement" in the question; damn character limits lol.

We all hear the sweeping statement "girls are attracted to douchebags".

Funny thing; I searched "douchebag" in Google Images.

Besides the, ahem, interesting fashion & grooming choices, as well as them damn facial expression lmao...

...most of them were genuinely good-looking guys.

Chiseled facial features, in good (or better) shape looks-wise, and most of them dressed in "fitted" clothing to SHOW they're in good shape lol.

So guys and girls...when you hear "girls like douchebags" do you think it is because most douchebags are good-looking dudes, and that physical attraction is what "ropes girls in"?

Or do you think another factor such as behavioral / demeanor factor, is more of the primary reason why douchebags attract girls?

Share your thoughts, please. I shall be patiently waiting for responses. 8-)
Yes, their "good looks" are the reasons why girls give them "a try" (hooking up and/or dating)
No, I think there's another reason
GirlGuy
6
2