+1 y

Help! I like this guy a lot, but his best friend likes me. What do I do?

I think the one that I like may like me, but is preventing himself from doing anything about it because he is well aware that his best friend likes me. In the ideal situation, I would like to tell the best friend that I don't have any feelings for him but that I would like to be friends, and I would like to get involved with the one that I do like, but I don't know if that can happen now because of the "friend code" that people seem to follow.

Part of the reason this bothers bothers me so much is because I liked the guy that I like way before I even knew him personally, or knew his friend, who now likes me.

So my question is, how do I go about letting the guy know I don't like him like that, but still manage to remain friends, and if I can successfully do that, what are the chances you think that something could work out between me and the guy that I do like?
1
0