+1 y

I'd like some dating advice - from the ladies in particular; I'm afraid I might have messed up...

So here's the deal:

I asked this girl (she's 22 - I'm 19) to meet up with me one day, when my lectures were over, a couple of weeks ago - I bought lunch/dinner in Eddy Rocket's, and we went shopping around the town. Now, my friends call this a date - and it probably was, she probably thought so anyway - and there's me treating it like a casual meet up with the lads.

Anyway, afterward (the few days after like) I was texting her - and it was all grand, not about anything important - just general stuff; "How are you?", etc.. But now - when I text her I get no reply. And NOW I'd actually like to ask her on a proper date - like one I actually realize to be a proper date.

I'd like to know how to get around this - without sounding like I'm badgering her or being any kind of obsessive creep :/

Please help :(
3
0