+1 y

Do I still have a chance to talk to this girl at the gym I see a lot? Did I lose my chance at her?

I have been seeing this girl working out at the gym at school for around a month or so already. So yeah, we both go to the same school, just don't know each other yet. I remember the first few times we see each other, we totally gave each other eye contact. But lately, I think I am acting a little dumb because I want to go over and talk to her, but I don't know how because she puts on her headphones. I can totally talk to girls I don't know if they are by themselves and without listening to headphones.

Problem right now is I think that I went over around where she works out at the moment a little too often maybe. I believe that because today she left the gym pretty early after a short work out. So maybe she thinks I am stalking her maybe. But I just hope that I am overreacting.

I think her pink and gray Nikes look pretty good on her, I want to compliment on that. Is that too creepy? Should I say that to her? And should I still talk to her even though she has her headphones on when she works out? She seems to have them on all the time at the gym.
2
0