+1 y

How do I stop thinking about my ex and the girl he cheated on me with?

I just feel so betrayed and I just keep going over it in my head, I'm not thinking about wanting to be with him, just how much I hate him, how it will never work with them if it wasn't just causal and she's his new girlfriend. How a girl can just be all over a guy like a rash and him find her attractive enough to get with despite telling all his friends and family that I was the one, that he was going to marry. We were together for about a year and a have and it was a great relationship, he went to uni(college) and within a couple of weeks it was like he was a different person, how could the person I know just disappear? How could he fall out of love with me and into someone else's arms in three and a half weeks? How can I stop thinking these thoughts? Even when I'm at school or whatever, because I'm ahead I don't find class absorbing enough to distract me most the time... I just want to stop thinking and I want it to stop hurting help?!
1
1