+1 y

What do you do when your in love with someone who's not your boyfriend.

OK I need help. I have been with my boyfriend for almost five years and we have a four year old little girl but I am no longer in love with him. He is very mean and controlling. I am not allowed to have friends. Sadly because of him my only friend is my little sister, but even that makes him mad. He does not want me to talk to them ether. He calls me names all the time. Like I'm dumb, a slut, a whore. Which is not true because he's the only guy I have ever been with. He calls me fat and ugly when I'm not I'm a size 4 but when we first met before I had a kid I was a size 0. He also thinks its stupid and a waste of time for me to go to school because I should just be a stay at home mom. I'm 21 and he thinks that by now we should have 3 kids and I should stay home and not work or go to school. So when I started a new job and their is this guy there who I just clicked with rite away. We started out as friends because we have everything in common and I mean everything. We like the same books, movies, music, just everything you could think of. As time went on though it changed and we started to like each other more then friends, But nothing happened I'm not the type to cheat. There is no doubt in my mind that I am in love with this guy. He mite even be my soul mate. The problem is I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. I did not tell him how much I actually do care because of the fact that I'm not going to cheat or steel someone else's man. So we stayed friends but I just decided to hang out with him less when he left are job. Then one day he told me that he was upset that we where not spending as much time together when I asked him why he said because he loves me. After that weird conversation I decided to cut off all contact because now that I no he feels the same I was scared I would do something stupid. Its been four months sense I talked to him but still can't stop thinking about him. I thought I would be over it by now if I just did not have any contact but the feelings are still here and my boyfriend is still an ass. So the question is what should I do?
+1 y
i no the easy response is leave but I want to no if I should just leave him and forget about the other guy or if I should tell the other guy I want to be with him even though he has a girl to. I don't no I don't want to be that slut who stole her man but he said he loved me to.
3
3