+1 y

What should I do to get him back?

We hang out sometimes. And he tried to kiss me one night but was turned down by me. because I was dating another boy. Therefore I said We should just be friends. He said he couldn't do that Because he is gonna keep coming up on me, He asked me who that boy is I am seeing. I told him. And he went out to his friend's place and I left his dorm too. I like him but I couldn't kiss him Because I wasn't done with that boy. And of course I felt he is the right person. Later on, I cut off everything with the guy I was dating, Because actually things didn't work out between us. I texted him like. I am no longer seeing anyone now. Before that I texted him, asking him whether he is in his dorm, he never texted me back, nor did he say hi to me when he saw me. He just walked pass me while he saw me.

I like him pretty much. I just couldn't do that while I was not totally over the other guy. If I was trying to be like a slut or a bitch, I would have let him kiss me at that time. What's wrong with being nice to others? At the end of the day, why am I the only one that got hurt? What should I do now? He lives right above my room. I don't know what to do. Please help me out of this.
+1 y
Thank you for the quick response. It was only two days ago when he tried to kiss me. And I cut off the other guy right after that. And I immediately texted him. He took a long time to reply and I felt like he is avoiding me. I really don't wanna lose him. :(
What should I do to get him back?
1
0