+1 y

Still love my ex boyfriend that is married now? HELP!

I will make this short as possible.

Me and him dated for about 2 years. He literally was the best guy in the world. Had everything going for him..best personality and total gentleman. We broke up because I was going through a few things emotionally and we just grew apart.

He tried to get back with me but I ignored him. A few months later I saw him out to eat with another girl. They are now married and have been married for 2 years. They just had a baby 1 year ago.

I am still friends with his brother on Facebook and see his pictures and videos on my stream. I can't help but look at them. I feel so broken hearted when I see them. I know he is married and I want him to be happy but I thought I moved on.

I am also in another relationship which is okay but I still keep thinking about my ex :( It has been almost 4 years since we broke up. I am now 24 years old. How do I shake this guy. I literally feel like I'm going crazy. I can't be in love with a guy that is married now with a kid. It's just not right. How do I get over him FOR GOOD! :(
1
2