+1 y

Why do some women flirt with another guy in front of their date?

Ladies I'm just curios I know some women and some girls don't do this I'm not attacking all of you ladies and I'm not bashing any of you girls and women I'm just wondering, Why some girls and some women flirt with another guy in front of their date and and tell you like she say to her date that guy is so hot does she expect us to hit that guy or does she expect us to hit her. And a question about this situation is if it happens to me am I a jerk, am I a bad guy or am I doing the right thing a) when and if she flirts with another guy in front of me if it happens to me I just take her home no kiss goodnight no nothing from me I find someone else or b) I'll leave her and let her be with him I just ditch her and let her have him and I find someone else and I never talk to her again and I'll cut all communications with her and I end it with her and I'm not going to deal with it I'll end our relationship or dating with her and she'll never hear from me ever again or do you think this idea went to far or to extreme thanks.
+1 y
and if you have a better idea on how can deal with my date flirting with another guy in front of me then please tell me your idea I'm a nice good person I'm still a nice good person I'm just being smart and guard my heart at same time while I'm still nice all at same time
2
1