+1 y

Should I be worried that he really doesn't like me anymore?

Me and this guy have been talking for a little over a month now. We all hang out in the same group of friends and none of us saw it coming. We started to hang out all the time and most times we ended up just watching movies in one of our dorm rooms. Out of now where one day he tells me that he felt like we rushed things and that he didn't know if he was ready for a relationship because he was stressed out with school and stuff going on in his family. I understood where he was coming from and we left it at that. Well the next night that he told me that we ended up in in one of our rooms again watching movies and cuddling. It really didn't make sense considering that nothing at all changed after he said that because we did that for the next week.

Well 2 weeks ago everything changed super fast. We hung out on a Monday and that Thursday he had to leave to do something for school. I talked to him a little bit Thursday night but not at all Friday even after he got back or the next two days after that. Something happened with me that weekend which kind of put me in a bad mood and I guess I ended up taking it out on him because we ended up in an argument where I kept blaming him for not wanting to talk anymore and everything like that. He keeps coming up with the excuse that he is too busy but I don't think that is the truth. We tried to hang out Sunday night but it didn't work out even after he said that he wanted to.

So yesterday and today at lunch my friends all at lunch together like we always do and he was there and he was talking to me like nothing was wrong. He is confusing me so much because there are times I get the feeling he doesn't even like me anymore but then today he made a couple comments and was looking at me the way that he would when we first started hanging out that makes me think maybe he still does.

Am I overreacting about this all or should I be worried that he really doesn't like me anymore and me and him should try and talk about it.

Thanks!
1
1