+1 y

I think he thinks he's not good enough. What do you think of this?

Guys seem to not approach me regularly. Its took the guy I like four months to ask me a question. Do you get a vibe from a girl which says go away or do you feel that the girl won't respond pleasantly when you approach her. I wish more guys would speak to me because I'm totally unexperienced when it comes to dating and love. I wonder if I'm ever going to be truly happy. I do come across as unwelcoming and not friendly as I do put my guard up but that's because I've been hurt in the past. A guy chose my mate over me. It was two years ago but I'm only just starting to get over it as it hit me pretty hard. I feel ugly and I have low confidence. As I keep remembering what he said to me. He said he never wanted to be with me. Although he did say he did in the beginning. Basically he played with my feelings and asked me to meet him for sex. Thank god I didn't because he was just going to use me. He was a friend in the beginning. A real good one. But now we have totally lost that. It hurt that nine year friendship has just gone to waste its mad that someone I had known for years can easily let me down. But the guy I like at the moment acts as if he would do anything to have me. I think he thinks he's not good enough. Sorry for long story guys. But comments would be fabulous. X
4
0