+1 y

Should I tell this girl what I think of her?

This is the girl I really like and I want to go up to her after class and say something like, "I have always wanted to tell you that I think you are beautiful and I was wondering if maybe you would like to hang out sometime." I'm really shy and when ever I think about telling her I get really nervous. I do not know if she has a boyfriend, but I figure she would just say she she has a boyfriend already. I'm worried that she will think I'm weird or something and do not want to scare her off, but I think this is more of me being nervous about how she will react. Yes, I have talked to her before but only small talk about class and when other people are in the conversation. I know that a lot of people are going to say start with smaller compliments or get to know her better first, but I suck at talking to people (shy and never have anything to talk about) and I would rather just go big with it, instead of taking smaller steps and getting the same reaction, which would be yes or no. What do you think?

Should I tell this girl what I think of her?
Add Opinion