+1 y

What should I do with this guy I like?

So I like this guy and I'm almost positive he likes me too. I'm 16, he's 17. I only met him three weeks ago, but we've seen each other every day in school since and we get along really well. We talk, joke around a lot, he hugs me and puts his arm around me all the time, we have little poke and tickle wars, that kind of things. Monday he took me to Coffee Company and bought me coffee and we had lots of fun. Today we hung out after school and had lots of fun too. He compliments me sometimes. His friends tease him about me and seem to randomly start to talk to me lately although I've never even met most of them. Also a lot of people have been asking if we're dating lately. So like I said, we joke around a lot. Today he said he liked me but we were joking all the time and he sounded like he was joking so I wasn't sure if he was being serious. I tried to tell him I like him too but he thought I was messing with him and seemed a little disappointed and I couldn't find a way to make it not sound like I was joking, so that didn't really work out. I'm really almost positive he likes me back but I'm just really insecure, I'm not good at these kind of things, I can be really awkward. What should I do? Any advice would be very welcome.

On a slightly unrelated note, if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes in my post, feel free to correct me. Actually, I'd really like you to correct me, English is not my native language and I'm still learning so it would help me a lot. Thanks!
What should I do with this guy I like?
0
1