+1 y

He said that he didn't think either of us were ready for a relationship?

OK well there’s this guy that I’ve been friends with since April well in like May he told me he liked me but I was with someone at the time and I thought it would be really mean and rude to dump my current boyfriend for someone new. Well we continued to hang out and once my boyfriend and I broke up in late June my friend and I started hooking up every once and a while. Well over the summer in August I stayed the night at his house and we hooked up some more (by hooking up I mean making out and sometimes getting to 2nd base) and after that night we texted but not as much as we used to and everything. Well finally I asked him if he still liked me like he did in May and I told him I liked him too but he said that he didn’t think either of us were ready for a relationship. Well recently we hung out and we hooked up again but mostly he just held me and we talked and it was really nice. Well turns out a while ago (before we hung out) that I was kind of with a guy that had a girlfriend that I didn’t know about. Well turns out that girlfriend is friends with my friend. And since the last time we hung out he's barely talked to me I just don’t know what to think. What should I do? Oh and if you need more information just ask.
0
1