+1 y

I'm in a relationship...but I like my boss...

Ok I have been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years now, I have had little crushes from time to time, as its normal and natural... I love my boyfriend... I really do, but these days things aren't the same, we haven't had full sex for months ! and while we do get on , we do argue over stupid things... and then there's this guy at work... he was married now single, 45. I flirt with a lot of people but I think I take it too far with this guy, and then the other day he gave me a lift home... I told him that I have a crush on him, but only because he knew something was up because of the way I was acting... he held my hand and even offered to take me to his place... but I told him no as I don't want to cheat... but there was a bit of me that really wanted to... we chatted about it and agreed it was a bad idea... the next day at work we got on well... he was being nice as usual and maybe too flirty... but it was fun... the same night though he tried to get me over his on fb chat and I said no because It was wrong ... but then I told him I couldn't stop thinking about him lately and how hard its going to be as he's my boss... (I only work in retail) I think he felt bad about the whole thing and even mentioned not talking to me anymore... but I don't want that though... and I'm thinking to myself would a kiss be wrong? he's not the best looking guy in the world but I find myself so attracted to him... not sure what I'm asking... opinions would be nice though please :)
+1 y
Thanks for the responses guys... to make some things clear... I feel like I'm not attracted to my boyfriend anymore but still really love him... I've liked my boss for about 10 months (on and off) but I can't imagine my life without my boyfriend...
2
2