+1 y

Does a guy like to be adored?

i am very affectionate and romantic and I believea woman should cater to her man, as long as he not an a**hole and if he is then just let it go but don't let him change you into a typical, bitch..(no offense intended) OK but I have been with this guy for a little over a year, and we don't live together or anything, but I take care of him in the ways I can, I do respect his time and him so I am not constantly calling or nagging I don't believe in that, so I like when he is happy out having dinner with his friends and stuff , we don't do club thing,but anyways my question, is do you guys like to be loved, I send him poems and reminders of how much he means to me and I give him little gifts here and there, I was wondering if that bothers men, but I don't crowd him in anyways,but I do constantly remind him I love him and he saids he loves it ,but of course if he didn't he wouldn't tell me, right?
+1 y
NO , I am not clingy , that's what I mean when I said that I respect him and his space and his time, which I truly believe in ,respect is one of the majors...and I don't do it everyday , I do make sure to at least once a week ,just to remind him how special I think he is ,life can be stressful I think if you're with someone they should love and respect and make you feel loved and secure..and I was wondering if men liked the same...
+1 y
Thank guys fpr your responses ,he saids he loves it and actually needs it as it helps when he is at his last straw because of stress...so I will continue to adore him,but I will never crowd him..thanks
Does a guy like to be adored?
8
1