+1 y

Did I give him the wrong message?

So I finally got the courage to talk to my ex boyfriend today and it went really well when I told him I needed to talk to him. He got kinda excited (you could kinda tell in his face), he told me that he thinks about me a lot and wanted to talk to me but couldn't. so we talked for a bit and wanted to know what was new with me since it's been a year since we talked,lol, and I want to know if maybe because I talked to him that he could be thinking that he has a chance with me again?

He also told me that he's always wondered if I was okay, and he said that he would check up on me to see if I was okay once in a while. he's older than me by two years btw.
+1 y
i kinda do want him back...and I'm not sure if he still likes me or wants me so I didn't bring it up,im gonna write him a letter of how I feel and all the stuff I forgot to tell him when we talked in person.
Did I give him the wrong message?
1
1