+1 y

Super confusing drunk hookup, now I'm having a mental breakdown. Help!

The other weekend, my university literary magazine had a party (it's a pretty small group, about 10 of us on staff, and I'm one of the only two freshmen). We all got pretty drunk, and one of the editors, an upperclassman, started coming onto me really strongly. I had never really given him much thought before, but we had a ridiculous amount in common and even though I'm fairly pretty, I pretty much never get hit on. I agreed to go back to his room with him. When we got there, he proceeded to tell me "I've had my eye on you since day one," and asked me questions like "where have you been all my life?" and "what's it like to be perfect?" etc. He was actually getting so serious that it started to freak me out. But he was making it painfully honest that he really cared about me, something I'm not used to feeling. He said that I was the only thing he cared about. We both let our guard down and told each other really personal stuff, stuff that would have been ridiculously uncomfortable sober. We shared secrets we had never said aloud before. He said that he wanted to protect me from ever getting hurt emotionally again, and promised never to do this to me.

The next morning, I woke up first and had to leave before he was awake because I had a lot of work to do. When I talked to him later, he said that he didn't remember any of what happened that night and told me that he wasn't looking for anything. He literally showed no emotions about anything. When I asked him if he wanted me to fill him in on what happened, he said that he didn't care and that he just wanted to leave it be. He also said that because he was drunk, it's possible that he didn't even mean what he said. This is all messing with messing with my head. What do I do?
2
1