+1 y

Trying to build confidences to talk to women. What are good topics to talk about?

Ok I am going out tomorrow my kids will be at there mom's her once a month vistashion any ways how do I go up to women get past hi what should I talk about or bring up I am 34 in to car's in a big way , love my kid's, I love to cook, go for drives in the country, picnics ,camping,fishing, hunting, beekeeping, Us history, home distilling(making mooonshine),and the list goes on. I can't stand reading, holly wood, singers, art on less in has to do with custom cars or hot rods , these topic bore me to no end. I know I should have a girl tell me about her self first how do I get her to do it with out feeling a police integration or job interview.

I have a tendcy to repeat questions lose focus in crowds because I am very shy and I am not comfortable in busy places. I am working very hard to brake out of my shell, at 34 I am single and sick of it I would like to have a big family and time is running out.

Please for give my grammer and spelling I tought my self to read it 16 with auto repare books I have ADD wtich made school a night mear for me
1
1