+1 y

Not enough attention or is she playing hot n' cold?

So me and this girl we're in the same class, I really like her so the last few weeks I always talk to her, be a bit funny and try to standout from other guys. (I'm not shy, by the way, so I take time to talk to her a lot) At times I was really convinced she liked me back (she keep flirting back, smiling, sitting near me in class and so) but after every weekend and we see each other again on Monday, she seems to turn "normal", then I'd go on and continue to talk, be funny, and I know we got some good connection, and the next week, again, she act like completely forgot what happened the week before. So is it because it's not memorable enough or is she playing hot n' cold? :? Should I keep going? cause' after 4 weeks of this I'm starting to wonder if this is going anywhere?
+1 y
I know that those signs seems to indicate she either:

- just broke up and not ready for a relationship yet.

- already have a bf,

but in this case, both is not true, she just moved here only 1 week before school begins back in August, so it's been 3 months now, and we have almost the exact same schedule so I see her all day and I would have seen her boyfriend if she has one -> it's something else, no other-boy-issue involved.
4
0