+1 y

I can't stop thinking of him, advice?

The other day, a gentleman came into my office. I'm a receptionist, so I was the one to greet him and attend to him before my boss came for a meeting with him. As my boss was running really late, he mentioned to me (after asking me several questions about myself in reference to the company) that he was looking for a place to eat an early lunch. I mentioned a couple locations, he smiled, and left to the nearest one.

I know this is very pathetic, but I haven't been able to stop thinking of him. When he came back, he gave me the nicest smile and kept looking over at me while he was speaking to my boss. I know I'm too old to be having stupid childish crushes, but I really cannot stop thinking about his eyes on me.

We are both in our mid-20s. If he wanted something with me, he would've asked me as he was leaving right? We're not awkward teens or anything.

Is this really nothing?
+1 y
He showed up again to meet with my boss. This time we had a much longer conversation, as my boss was once again late. Unfortunately, I think I may have come off a little crass (especially in my sense of humor) and he was stand-offish after. He did make it clear he was single with no kids (he repeated this about 5 times).

Later, I emailed him some forms from my boss with the message "I'm sorry to bother you!" and he replied, "No worries, you can always bother me, not really lol". What's that?!
+1 y
I guess I just feel like he doesn't really like me, from his last message. I wish I could contact him without being so awkward. Should I hold out hope (he'll be in the office again on Wednesday) or is this pretty much my answer?

I can't stop thinking of him, advice?
0
2