+1 y

Talking to multiple girls while still in love with your ex and not much closure?

So, I've recently broke up with my ex, but as it seems, I still have very strong feelings for her and she randomly pops into my head and I dream of her and wake up to her in mind and can't forget her the entire day. We spoke recently and she said something that hurt me, and she expressed something that hurt her in our relationship, so I'm assuming she wanted me to feel how I made her feel. But anyhow, I still love her, but don't know whether I should lead any other girl on and try and patch things up or what? She took me for granted, which is why I left. I was very judgmental to the stupid things she'd say and do, and that was my flaw. Advice?
4
1