+1 y

I really want to go out him again... what should I do next?

Yesterday a couple of friends were planning to go to a club, including my crush. So.. I texted him, but he asked me to go to the movies instead, since one of my friends always get wasted and he doesn't like people like that.

Of course I prefer to go to the movies with him. I was almost leaving, when he texted me that he invited S, another friend who was invited to the club.

So.. we went to the movies: my crush, this girl, and I.

Nothing really happened.. but as soon as I arrive home, I checked Facebook and he already tagged me in a post + he wrote something in my wall. As soon as I replied one of the posts, he talked to me on Facebook Chat... and we were talking for an hour or so.

I really want to go out him again, just the both of us. I just don't know how to ask him, I don't even know if he is interested... I have never dated a guy before, so I have no experience with guys x)
3
0