+1 y

It's another year later and I still have feelings for her.

OK where to begin..me and a girl I really had deep feelings for were dating for about 2 years and things ended pretty bad between us. so during the summer we broke up she got a new boyfriend (which drove me crazy) Because one of the reasons we broke up is because me and my friends smoke LOTS of weed. but then her new boyfriend is a pot head AND deals weed.Knowing this made me furious and the hatred grew and grew and grew till me and her were at war with each other. one thing led to another and it resulted me and her new boyfriend to fight (which I won even tho he had to jump me) and after that the hatred still grew. Things quieted down after a while and then I texted her to try to get things off track of what the were and she was OK with it. we texted each other for a couple days we both were laughing and all cool but then she says that we shouldn't talk because if her boyfriend knew he really wouldn't like it and she feels she's betraying him. since we were all good I understood and told her OK if that's what you really want...now its another year later and I still have feelings for her. I don't know if she is still with her boyfriend or not I Haven't spoken to her in over year but I still have her number. I would really like it if we did give it a "shot" or at least started talking again as friends, but I'm afraid of rejection and or wondering if she will look down on me with pity...that was in high school its first year of college what should I do?
It's another year later and I still have feelings for her.
Add Opinion