+1 y

Can barely talk to or see my girlfriend? Please help.

When I asked her to be my girlfriend she said yes but not to tell anyone. We have been talking in secret for a while mainly through texting because she doesn't have a phone and she uses her I pod to text.That is how we kept communication. Well, last week she suddenly stopped texting me then she sent me a Facebook message saying her mom took off the internet for a while. Now we are barely able to talk. Once like every other day she looks at Facebook on a friend's phone and she inbox me saying I miss you and things like that. I can barely talk with her and I can only see her if I visit her church since I can't take her out until she tells her parents about me. I feel like this is not a real relationship but I don't want to break it off because I really like her. I asked her when she is going to tell her parents so we can have a real relationship and she said she will tell them at the right day and time, but this was like a month ago and still nothing. She is 18 so I don't see why she should worry so much about telling them and she has to eventually if she wants this to work so she might as well tell them. I can't text with her until her mom decides to put her internet back and I can only see her when I visit her church. How should I handle this situation? Remember that I don't want to break things off because I really like her.
Updates:
+1 y
I'm 24 by the way and I feel things are taking long
Can barely talk to or see my girlfriend? Please help.
Add Opinion