+1 y

How would you feel being told by a complete stranger that you are hot?

If a total stranger approached you and told you that you were hot how would you feel and what would you think of the person who said it? Also what if that person commented on your boobs or bum?

When I see a truly stunning girl I often want to tell her to try to give her a boost. I never do it because I assume she will think I am hitting on her which I would not be doing, or would think I am some kind of pervert or weirdo.

If a random girl told me that she thought I was hot I would probably be embarrassed initially but it would give me an amazing boost and make me feel great about myself. likewise if she told me I had a great body (but I would assume she was lying!). If she commented on my package too I would feel proud and it would give me a bit of a lift for a while. However I think if I was given compliments like this constantly I would let it get to my head and become quite arrogant.

So what do you think?
3
1