+1 y

I am bloody well confused!

Hey people.

I always wanted to know why guys are so bloody confusing.

Ok, so you know I like a guy (duh), and about a month ago, he came up to me to talk to me and we were talking the whole night.

Now, I have a competition and she is ugly. Now, I am not judgmental of looks, I say she is ugly because she has an ugly personality. Anyway, she likes him too and she only likes him to hurt me. She has done that to every one of the guys that I have liked.

Anyway, a week ago, I spotted the harlot sitting next to the guy and my face darkened a little bit. I went up to him (to show her that I will crush her) to talk to him but he was only giving me one worded answers! What the hell happened to the nice, talkative guy last week?

That girl always stalks him on Facebook, liking every single status he writes and comments on his status. Now, that day when he came up to talk to me, he didn't even pay a single bit of attention to her. What the hell happened to him?

Damnit why can't a guy give me a chance?

I am bloody well confused!
2
2