+1 y

How do I know if its OK tell him I like him and ask him out?

Ok so I've never asked a guy out and well there is this guy named Jared that I really like. He's my chemistry lab partner so I talk to him a lot in class but that's the only time we talk. We are friends on Facebook but I don't have his number. I think he likes me but I'm not sure. I'm almost absolutely sure he flirts with me. He does things like looks me in the eyes for way more than a few secs and smiles at me all the time. But he also calls me names not like mean but kinda playful and when I say He's mean he feels bad which I think is a good thing. I'm not sure if he likes me and I don't wanna tell him how I feel cause I don't wanna be completely off so do you think he like me ? And how should I tell him? I've been crushing on him for a couple months and I also want to know when is a good time like I don't wanna be too soon.
3
1