+1 y

Is there still a chance?

My best friend of 4 years now and I were falling for each other. While in high school we both had feeling towards each other but nothing was ever mentioned due to the fact that he had a girlfriend. He is also a year older than I am so he graduated and we lost contact for about a year..When college first started (for me) we met up again and instantly connected. Towards March (2011) he began to flirt more and we would go everywhere together. People believed we were dating. And practically were just not officially. Towards the end of June he started dating a girl and never mentioned anything to me, I found out and asked only to hear that he wasn't sure on how to tell me. I was pretty much played. To this day if anyone mentions anything about a guy or me moving.. Which I will be come August he becomes very quiet and has a saddish look on his face. I don't understand why this is because he still has a girlfriend and we are no longer as close as we were. I won't deny the fact that I miss him..And still have feelings for him. What's going on?
Is there still a chance?
Add Opinion