+1 y

Do guys ACTUALLY want girls to make the first move?

Guys are always saying it would be nice if women took the initiative and made a move, asked THEM out for a change. But here's the thing- every single time I have it has not worked in my favour.

A recent example- this guy and I flirt when we're together, are both fairly aware that there's something between us and seem into it. We've had a few "momens" where we might have crossed the line, but didn't (mostly because they were in public).

Anyway, we had seen in each other in awhile and he messaged me to say it'd been awhile and ask how I was. I answered and suggested we get together for a drink or something. Since then- not a peep from the guy.

So guys, do you ACTUALLY want girls to make the first move when it comes down to it or does it kind of freak you out?

+1 y
Thanks for all the answers guys! I have to make it clear though, it's not just this ONE guy who backed off when I approached him, it's about 85% of the guys I've ever made the first move with (granted that's only like 5 or 6 but still)...Kinda not believing that strategy works very well...
16
4