+1 y

Asking this girl out?

Okay so there is this girl that is in my class whom has grown on me. At first it was just like whatever with her and we became friends, but then I started to see her in a different way. I don't know why this happened, because we have had three other classes and it's just now I have decided hmm you know she is okay let me find out about her (Okay after I don't know if that is desperation talking right now or me actually just now realizing that I might actually like her). I am steering more toward that I could possibly like her, even though there are other girls in the same class at first glance I would go after. Another thing I should state is I don't know if she has a boyfriend?

It is how do I even ask her out after becoming friends with her, I don't think she is going to take me seriously. Also how to let her know it is a "date" and not just us two hanging out. Normally I would ask a girl to hang out, but yeahhhh it hasn't really gone to good since I am single and still can't seem to get a girlfriend.

Anyway the question is how can I ask her out? Especially since this class is coming to an end, and I might never get another chance since I am almost finished with school and might not have another class with her.
+1 y
P.S: I should also say that a few people (including her) that I am outspoken and funny, but I am really quiet and shy. It is just that I tend to act goofy just to say hey I am here and to kind of hide the fact that I am really shy and not really a talker. So now that I have it in my mind that I want to go after her it makes that even worse. It is like am I talking enough, does the conversation make sense. On the other hand it is do I sound like I am interrogating her, am I making her laugh,
+1 y
is she laughing at the joke or at me (okay well I don't care since most of the time I am the one they are laughing at). Then there is am I cute enough, what happens if some other guy comes along with better "game", and who is better looking then me and starts spitting game to her. These are a lot of things that run through my mind. Not to mention how to actually let her know I want to be more then friends without coming off as creepy.
Asking this girl out?
1
0