+1 y

I really like this girl but she is sending me mixed messages, and I don't really know what to do

I really don't know what to do with this girl. We met a couple of months ago at a party and we have talked almost every day since. It seems like one minute she really likes me and the next minute she doesn't. At the party I met her at we were being very flirty and while we were waiting for the car she cuddled close to me to stay warm. She then gave me her number and we text all the time now.

We both start conversations so it's not one sided where only I start the conversation. We have talked for hours before being very flirty the entire time. But then some days she would randomly just sign off of Facebook in the middle of a conversation. Granted she has told me that her chat has been messed up and it only happens occasionally. And other times she won't respond to texts. But then she sends me videos like "Sexy Sexual Love Poems for Loved Ones" and I didn't really know how to react to that.

We have gone to a date party together and we had a lot of fun but nothing happened. Just took her home and everything. The other day she told me to tell her if my fraternity was having a party. So later on I said we were and asked if she was coming. She said probably not but she asked me if I wanted to go get something to eat. I said sure, but then she called back and said that she was in a bad mood and didn't want to go anymore and she said she was really sorry, we can go another time.

Having said all of this, she does have a boyfriend. So that may be the reason why one minute she seems like she likes me and the next she barely talks to me. I am not going to try anything while she has a boyfriend. But on the other hand I don't really understand the messages she's sending me. I went 5 days over the summer without talking to her and she sent me a message on Facebook and on my phone asking me why we haven't been talking. I try to not text her for a while to see if she will contact me first and she normally does.

So she is sending me a lot of mixed messages. I really don't want to ruin out relationship possibly by putting her in an awkward position by telling her I like her. But I am going to continue to ask her to stuff to kind of show it. Do you think waiting is the best option? Because telling her I like her could be a good move, but it could be an equally bad move...so I'm not really sure what to do.
1
0