+1 y

I don't understand: Why is she trying to call my attention if she has a boyfriend, scared not interested?

I mwt this girl and I really liked her I hink she liked me too. However next time that I saw her, she was very nervous around me, I think it had to do with the fact that I think she was going out with this guy (I am not really sure, but she just threw to him and hugged him so I could notice and the guy was touching her back too and took her away from me when I saw them together again). So I was like OK, fine I guess she doesn't want me around her because she has a boyfriend and I guess she doesn't want to lead me on, so I stopped talking to her, I was a bit hurt, so I kind of give her a dirty look (once) she did noticed and I just walked away.

However since then I noticed that she would look at me and look away once I saw her, or other stuff like giving me dirty looks, she smiled at me once and also she got very close to me once as well (we were touching arms). She gave me these sort of mixed signals, that to me seem to be calling my attention.

I tried to talk to her once again and at first she was hostile, like she had a "bitch" barrier, but then when I was more friendly, and then so was she (she was more friendly), I however didn't talk much at all as she was in a hurry and had to go.

I don't know I am confused, if she didn't care about me, what is with the mixed signals? Specially like getting very close to me in an obvious way?
2
0