+1 y

Should I ignore her and let her miss me or try to keep contact going?? Confused!!

Ok me and my ex were together 4 years. We're very close as you can imagine. Got along very well. I had commitment issues I was trying to work through. Our love was strong. Anyway, there was a rumor about me cheating. It wasn't true. I can't believe she even believed it. She left me 3 months ago. I begged her to come back the first week. Then NC for 2 months. We talked again. Hooked up 2 times for sex but she made it pretty clear that's all it was. I really want to be with this girl. We don't talk much Because I don't want to push her away. I kno I'm only hurting myself. But I love her so much I don't care how much it hurts. I just enjoy the time I get with her. So what I need to kno is should I completely ignore her for a couple of weeks?Maybe that will make her miss me and want to come back? Should I keep in touch and try to hangout and stuff? I just don't kno what else to do. I can't move on like this even if I wanted to. I really want her back. And sometimes it seems like she wants it too. She just needs an extra push. I would just ask her but I might lose everything if I do that. What should I do ppl?
2
0