+1 y

Mixed signals from this girl?

So this girl seemed to like me. Like 99% guarantee that she liked me. Anyway I asked her out for something to eat then bowling and she said yes like she was excited. Then 30 min later I get a text that is summed up as "if you asked me on a date I'll say no. You're really cool but I'm not looking for a serious relationship...but if we are going just to hang out then I'm totally down." I responded saying yea that cool we are go as friends and she says "k in that case in excited :)".

I know that normally means no but she is excited about going out just me and her and to me it is clear that she likes me. What does it mean though? Is it "I don't like you" or more like "let's go slow"? I have been talking to her for about 10 days in class and she always laughs and smiles and looks at me(we sit together).
+1 y
So I don't know if this is important but she said she is not really looking for a "romantic" relationship right now (I said "serious" in myquestion)
Mixed signals from this girl?
2
1