+1 y

I asked a guy out today and got turned down.

I am totally OK with it. He was nice about it. I am just not his type. I ask guys out sometimes and I rarely get turned down. I get hit on tons but I also like to make the first move, I rarely get the chance since I get hit on so much. Not bragging just saying that you don't have to be desperate to ask guys out.

It's OK for the girl to make the first move. I enjoy it a lot.

Getting turned down does not bruise my ego at all.

Seriously people get over it and just try. Guys and girls. You don't know until you try. Even if someone is a jerk/bitch and turns you down in a mean way. It just shows their true colors before you get involved. Be happy you found out now.

You have nothing to lose IF you have the right attitude.

I hope I have helped someone get out there and take a chance, especially girls. We need to take more initiative.

I also noticed since I started making the first move, I put up with much less in relationships because I gained so much confidence from being brave.
5
5