+1 y

What was the last time you rejected someone and the reason for it?

For me it was few months ago at the college.

Actually I used to have a little crush on the same girl, I didn't see her much, or at all, and she just disappeared for quite a lot of time, and addition to that, her Facebook profile picture looked stunning! You know a combination of those, unavailable at the moment but seems to be desirable, perfect conditions to idealize someone!

Later she appeared and damn I couldn't believe it's the same girl! Her haircut and the (actual) face, terrible! She's actually obnoxious and quite rude!

And then she started to hit on me! Really blatantly and directly! Without any presence of grace!

A combination of those two and I froze up, I had no idea how to respond! I don't expect girls to act like that!

But I made it clear I'm not interested in her, unlike most of guys I'm not desperate to get laid!

(Luckily) she stopped, but seemed quite pissed and out of balance though. But in all honesty I don't feel bad about rejecting her.

What's your last time when you had to turn down someone's advances?

2
4