+1 y

Does this boy like me or not? :(

So, I am in my last year of high school (17 years old), as is the boy that I like.

1st year I liked him, but I was very shy and we didn't talk much.

This year, we sit beside each other in two classes (because he moved beside me) and he always flirts with me and touches my hair and makes eye contact etc. (basically he does all the things that would lead you to assume he likes you). &He always tries to be my partner for everything- he has even ditched his best friend (who is also in that class) to be with me..?

But, the thing that throws me off is that he never tries to talk to me outside of class (like Facebook or have lunch or anything). My best Friends (who are always honest) think he likes me too, until I brought up the fact that he doesn't talk to me out of class. Now we're just all confused.

Also, he is kind of a flirt, but it's in a different way to other girls.. he is less touchy and he doesn't do the whole staring into each others eyes thing..

He hasn't had a girlfriend in like two years... I don't know if this has anything to do with it?

Does this boy like me or not? :(
1
1