+1 y

Guys: Cuddling stage. Does he like me or wants to hit it and quit it?

Let me start off by saying that I'm a 1st year in college and I've never kissed anyone and I'm still a virgin.

there's this guy who has already slept with multiple girls since we got to college. at 1st he was just eye-candy because I thought I guy like him would never even look my way but he did and we started hanging out a lot together with our friends. we starting cuddling a lot recently, like his arm around me while watching a movie, holding hands, me putting my head on his shoulder.

one night we drank a good amount, but were pretty sober by the time we began to cuddle more. we watched a movie in my friends room and shared a chair, he put his arm around me and we held hands. then later that night went to my room, just us, and watched a movie in bed. we got really comfortable, and just laid down together under a blanket. the door was open so people felt free to come and hang out.

he ended up sleeping over that night, and this is weird I got a little confused. we were under different blankets, fully clothed, and he just put his arm around me, while holding hands again. we started to doze off once in a while. but then in the middle of the night he kind of start to hump me... I would just turn onto my stomach because I didn't want to go any further. he did that a few times that night but nothing happened. he msged me the following day saying sorry for keeping me up that night, (because I was tired the next day). I responded that it was fine (I enjoyed cuddling, but was a little uncomfortable about the humping). to that he said he was really comfortable and that it might happen again.

my question is, is he just thinking to hit it and quit it with me, or maybe something more?
2
2