+1 y

He's not messaged for a bit - does he feel awkward about the sex?

I've been hooking with with a guy on & off for a couple of months now. We never planned anything but would always bump into each other. Then said he didn't really know what he wanted & I said "no more", but we later had a talk and he said I was his perfect girl but he felt like there might be something missing. Since then we've been hanging out more & our interaction changed - now we don't always sleep together, sometimes just a big hug & kiss goodnight., and he seems more attentive. Last week I was invited along to something he was attending with his friends (who I know already)(someone had dropped out of the event) - our 1st prearranged hang out. Just cuddled a bit during the evening (in front of his mates) & he didn't stay over that night. 2 nights later he initiated MSN chat with me & after about 2 hours invited himself over & we had our first 100% sober/non-morning after sex & it was VERY quick both times. I made no big deal out of it. Next day I sent a jokey message about something random we'd been chatting about (in an attempt to let him know I didn't care about what had happened) & he replied but. Nothing since then - 5 days.

Is he embarrassed about the sex being so fast?

Or maybe I was thinking he was more interested than he really was?

Is 5 days even a big deal? (until last week we'd never really MSN'd or sms'd)
He's not messaged for a bit - does he feel awkward about the sex?
Add Opinion