+1 y

My boyfriend is looking through my phone, I am so embarrassed!

When I was leaving my boyfriend's car, I accidentally dropped my cell phone and now he has access to it. On it he found the history for when I asked a question about what I could do to make our sex life better on yahoo answers and I know he has looked through all of the other things I posted anonymously about our relationship. I keep thinking about a question from 2 years ago about him possibly being gay, and I have never been more embarrassed in my life thinking he could read it... All of those things were posted under a different name and different information, but it was essentially my diary being spilled out for people to give me advice about things that were on my mind.

I told him how I felt about him going through my stuff and he said he never loved me more after reading some of the questions, but he asked if I cheated on him or something when I freaked out about him snooping...

I can't even think clearly, what should I do?
+1 y
I cannot get it, he is asleep now and it is at his house 20 min away, he is planning on giving it back first thing in the morning...
2
0