+1 y

My boyfriend is looking through my phone, I am so embarrassed!

When I was leaving my boyfriend's car, I accidentally dropped my cell phone and now he has access to it. On it he found the history for when I asked a question about what I could do to make our sex life better on yahoo answers and I know he has looked through all of the other things I posted anonymously about our relationship. I keep thinking about a question from 2 years ago about him possibly being gay, and I have never been more embarrassed in my life thinking he could read it... All of those things were posted under a different name and different information, but it was essentially my diary being spilled out for people to give me advice about things that were on my mind.

I told him how I felt about him going through my stuff and he said he never loved me more after reading some of the questions, but he asked if I cheated on him or something when I freaked out about him snooping...

I can't even think clearly, what should I do?
Updates:
+1 y
I cannot get it, he is asleep now and it is at his house 20 min away, he is planning on giving it back first thing in the morning...
My boyfriend is looking through my phone, I am so embarrassed!
Add Opinion