+1 y

The Mirror Effect--anyone know what it is?

Ladies and Gentlemen, since flirting can either be considered a romantic way to catch someone's attention or it can be considered a sport, I have a question to ask anyone and everyone. There is a concept in flirting called "The Mirror Effect" that can be used very effectively to meet someone you are interested in. It can be used in any social situation imaginable. Can anyone out there describe it to me?

Ready...go! Good luck!

P.S. I already know the answer and have used the technique many times. It's very effective and fun!
+1 y
Update: This question was asked after watching a documentary on human mating rituals. I found it interesting. And it is mostly used in more intimate settings---as opposed to very public social settings. Good feedback though, folks. Thanks!

P.S. no need to insult my mating habits. They work for me, yours work for you. Here's to being happy while trying to meet that special someone!
5
4