+1 y

What would you do if you still loved your ex and have a current relationship?

Well, my ex is kind of making his way back into my life. The reason we broke up in the first place was bad communication, his job/my job and we pretty much drifted away. After all, we were still IN LOVE when we separated, we were together for 2 great years but we had no choice at that point because we were so distant. When we broke up I was devastated of course and I moved on and started to date to forget about him.

Well after almost a year of our break-up I've been with a guy now for 8 months, he's great, cute, funny and we get along just great. Only issue is, I Haven't gotten over my ex and everyday that goes by I think about him. Fortunately, he contacted me last week. We spoke for 3 long hours and he' told me that he'll be getting his bachelor's degree soon and he's planning on getting an apartment by where I live. I'm thrilled, but I didn't mention my current boyfriend. I wish I would have, but than I'm glad I didn't. I hate to break it off with my current boyfriend, because I know he'll be upset and try something crazy if I tell him I prefer my ex.

I'm in a rut, my ex and I still love each other, but at the same time I'm in a relationship. So, if you were in a current relationship, but still had eyes for your ex what would you do? Stay in your current relationship or go back?
2
0