+1 y

What would you do if you still loved your ex and have a current relationship?

Well, my ex is kind of making his way back into my life. The reason we broke up in the first place was bad communication, his job/my job and we pretty much drifted away. After all, we were still IN LOVE when we separated, we were together for 2 great years but we had no choice at that point because we were so distant. When we broke up I was devastated of course and I moved on and started to date to forget about him.

Well after almost a year of our break-up I've been with a guy now for 8 months, he's great, cute, funny and we get along just great. Only issue is, I Haven't gotten over my ex and everyday that goes by I think about him. Fortunately, he contacted me last week. We spoke for 3 long hours and he' told me that he'll be getting his bachelor's degree soon and he's planning on getting an apartment by where I live. I'm thrilled, but I didn't mention my current boyfriend. I wish I would have, but than I'm glad I didn't. I hate to break it off with my current boyfriend, because I know he'll be upset and try something crazy if I tell him I prefer my ex.

I'm in a rut, my ex and I still love each other, but at the same time I'm in a relationship. So, if you were in a current relationship, but still had eyes for your ex what would you do? Stay in your current relationship or go back?
What would you do if you still loved your ex and have a current relationship?
Add Opinion