+1 y

My ex boyfriend has an online dating profile?

I have posted here recently. My ex boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago when he said he had an emotional void towards me. Please read my other posts to get a good idea of my situation. He wanted to remain friends however and continued to call and ask me to hang out. I never went. I felt it would only make me feel worse. I talked to him but gave excuses as to why I could not go. A couple of days ago I found his dating profile. He has pictures posted from our vacations! Pictures that I took myself! He says he is looking for someone special to spend time with, someone caring and intelligent. He's looking for and describing someone just like me. How could he do this after being with me for over 5 years, talking about marriage and children? A month and a half ago we were looking at homes together, and now he has an online dating profile. Again, prior to me he has never had a relationship and now I feel as though he is testing the waters. But the guy is 38 years old. I did everything for him. Why is he looking online? Is he really looking for another relationship? Is he trying to get over me? I am so hurt and disappointed, I cry every day. Please help.
My ex boyfriend has an online dating profile?
Add Opinion