+1 y

Girls, is she flirting or just being friendly?

What would you say if a coworker that you had mutual flirty relationship that got strained did this.

The conversations are short in the office, sometimes she waves when she walks by in the morning. If I stop by then she is chatty, but short conversations. Sometimes we IM, I carry the conversation but She is responsive. Stops emailing if I get flirty. Just wants to friends right?

Outside the office she waves with a happy face then looks Down, if I ask a group a question she answers first then looks down. If I pass her in the hall she waves says hi, then looks away with either a plain or uncomfortable look. If I am talking to a group she listens even if not part of the group. She'll always play with her hair around me, usually as she walks by my desk. I am in a place to see her throughout the day and she only does this when near me. She'll he chatty but restrained if I engage her (outside the office). She sat next to me outside the office when there was a chair that was next to the guy I thought she moved onto. She accidentally touched me when she was talking at a table, but then wierded out. She just always seems strange or uncomfortable around me?

Is she playing games or just weirded out about the office, how would I break through this?
+1 y
Thank you both for your responses. If possible, and feel free to tell me if I am crazy, I thinkthe answer is a combination of both. The feelings tha cause her to ask me to take her back to my place a few weeks ago, I didn't we were at a work function and rumors would have flown, and kissing 6 weeks ago likely still there, but since then she was told by two people that dating in the office would be a bad idea. I am fine with being friends, just want her to be comfortable. How do I do that?
2
0