+1 y

Really needs to talk to someone that understands narcissistic behaviors in men.

I've basically had the same boyfriend for 10 years. He's a narcissist, will not admit it to himself though. A lot of things have happened with our relationship over the years...but what I really need is to talk to someone, male or female--about this subject. I'd like to talk to a man that is a narcissist so that I can compare things and ask questions about why he does the things he does. We are currently not together. My birthday was on Tuesday, he texted me early that morning, said good morning happy birthday. I fall back asleep, call him shortly after I wake up and he says to me, "i'm going to get a restraining order on you". How can my narcissist go from happy birthday to screaming restraining order all within a couple of hours? I don't understand it. so much more has went on, please if anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it so much. Thanks...
6
2