+1 y

So I was seeing this guy and then I played the game back and now he won't speak to me...Why?

So for the past month I've spent every night with this guy and I knew him as a player so I played it off as though I didn't really care..he told me he liked me and showed public affection but really only hung out with me at night..then he didn't text me one night and I told him I was "over it" and he stopped speaking to me then I apologized and we were back to normal except I had to be the one to text him at night..well he texted me two nights ago and I never answered and I didn't apologize for it in the morning instead waited til late last night to say I fell asleep..he was really cold about it and short..so ithen I texted him a pic and told him I wanted to come over. He never answered. Ii really like him but I was scared to let onto that because I really don't think that's what he wants. I don't know what I should do at this point or say..if I should even say anything at all? Guys ...what is running through this guys head?!
1
3