+1 y

What is on her mind?

We both are very close with each other ! I found her through Facebook! and met once! We both are really close and share almost everything with each other and text each other almost 24x7! She likes to flirt with me! She often makes me jealous of her and when I don't reply, she'd say she was kidding! Even if I don't start a conversation, She'll start a conversation and hurt me somehow by making me jealous or talking about some other guy and say she was kidding! When it comes to real life, She has called me out and she cancelled it at the last minute! When I call her, she says yes! and cancels it at the last minute! Now she says, she'll meet me when she goes out with her friends and spend time with me leaving her friends! When I asked why she can't come out with me without her friends, She says she has never been hung out with guys except her ex! She did that since he was her boyfriend! I can't guess whats' going on! She likes me to go out with her at times and doesn't want to at some times! God this girl is making me mad! Please help me!
+1 y
I can surely say, the only guy she talks is me! Because in our country there is a limitation of 100 text messages per day! around 70-75 messages will be for me!
What is on her mind?
1
1