+1 y

How do I know if he likes me now?

When I was in the 7th and 8th grade I had a super crush on this one boy but he was friends with two sluts that I hated. The sluts and him made fun of me all the time. They all live by me, so whenever I see them I look the other way and ignore them. But I started working at a Sunday school program and now is see them all at church on Sundays. The guy I like is there and I am always trying to ignore him. I haven't seen him that many times in awhile like for 3 three years and I got alt hotter from back then. He is always in the back of the church and I go by him and my friend always sees him looking at me and when I'm not with my friend he always looks behind her to see if I'm with her. I don't know if he likes me now but when I do look at him I see him looking at me. When he was alone one weak he went to the back of the church where my friend was and she was by herself and just stood by her looking behind me. So I don't know if he is nervous around his friends and is scared to talk to me when they are there. I need help asap please give advice. Also I thought I got over him but know he is the only thing I think about and it is awkward between us so I can't even talk to him.

How do I know if he likes me now?
Add Opinion