+1 y

Do you think he really likes me? HELP ME BOYS!

This guy at work.

He's a sweet talker, good looking, charming, cute, sexy, everything. He is younger than me by a year and he does have a player tendency to him. He will honestly tell people that they are pretty or that they have a nice smile and what not.

There has been a rumor however that he likes me. I thought it was a joke because we are pretty friendly at work and we always joke around in a flirty way but I thought it was just how he was. But then one day while drunk he told me that he liked me and I didn't believe him because he was obviously drunk. But the next day after sobering up, he asked me to watch a movie with him. I turned him down. The next day he asked me over text saying that people have been asking him what was going on between him and I and asked me to be with him again. I thought he was just joking around and playfully rejected him.

I found out yesterday that he told his good friend at work that I rejected him twice. But I am interested. I just don't want to be hurt if he was to be just joking...

When we see each other at work I act like nothing happened between us and we still joke around and because I do like him, I flirt. He does make plans with me and because we're both so busy we never pulled through with the plans, but I think tomorrow it's on for real. we're supposed to watch a movie.

At work, he does try to hold my hand when we're alone, and he's very sweet. But I'm just not used to someone that's so ... verbally straight forward. EX: "I will do this for you if you give me back something in return." and I'll say "what is it" "if you give me your time" sweet, but... PLAYER ALERT.

I'm so confused. I don't knowww what do you think?
2
2